Friday, September 13, 2013
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Our beautiful new design lets your data tell a more engaging story. Mouse-hover-activated drop-down navigation requires fewer clicks (drop-downs require a click on iPad/iPhone). Together, this means more room for your data and an over-all snappier look and feel.
- The expanded Home Page shows your responsibilities and messages. Messages are prioritized and displayed according to the following rules:
- Items sent from individuals who are waiting for you to act on them (awaiting approval, etc.) are moved to the top.
- Notifications from individuals (new ownership, approved items, etc.) come next with an instant-dismiss option.
- Review Overdue notifications are no longer shown on your Home page because your Responsibilities section provides this information in a more effective format.
- Other notifications (missing owners, new releases, and new user tips) show up at the bottom of the screen with a bulk-delete option.
- Application Managers can now move metrics.
- Hoshin and Scorecard are more tightly integrated.
- Videos are now integrated with the context-sensitive help for many screens.
- Bookmark any page!
- Administrators will appreciate the new indication on the Users list screen showing which users have chosen "Keep me logged in."
- There is a new "Show Metrics" option in the gray top-navigation bar on the Plan Status screen.