- Now find anything in the system instantly with the new Search box in the upper right hand corner of every screen.
- In addition to being calculated by the system, Scorecard Metrics can now have Quarter-to-date and Year-to-date values entered manually.
- The Business Unit CSV download now includes 2 new columns. The Cumulative? column indicates whether QTD/YTD values are Not Cumulative, User-Entered, or System-Calculated. The Load? column indicates whether the metric is Manual, Batch-Loaded, or Financial (which is also batch-loaded).
- New screens: Instances of a Function Type and Instances of a Process Type provide additional perspectives on your Scorecards. Look for the little blue view instances link on the Function Types and Process Types list screens (and in search results).
- Pareto charts and Variance Analyses can now be displayed separately on the Process Review screen.
Friday, December 6, 2013
Friday, September 13, 2013
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Our beautiful new design lets your data tell a more engaging story. Mouse-hover-activated drop-down navigation requires fewer clicks (drop-downs require a click on iPad/iPhone). Together, this means more room for your data and an over-all snappier look and feel.
- The expanded Home Page shows your responsibilities and messages. Messages are prioritized and displayed according to the following rules:
- Items sent from individuals who are waiting for you to act on them (awaiting approval, etc.) are moved to the top.
- Notifications from individuals (new ownership, approved items, etc.) come next with an instant-dismiss option.
- Review Overdue notifications are no longer shown on your Home page because your Responsibilities section provides this information in a more effective format.
- Other notifications (missing owners, new releases, and new user tips) show up at the bottom of the screen with a bulk-delete option.
- Application Managers can now move metrics.
- Hoshin and Scorecard are more tightly integrated.
- Videos are now integrated with the context-sensitive help for many screens.
- Bookmark any page!
- Administrators will appreciate the new indication on the Users list screen showing which users have chosen "Keep me logged in."
- There is a new "Show Metrics" option in the gray top-navigation bar on the Plan Status screen.
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Our system can now learn your organization's planning terms so that you don't have to learn ours. Every screen, error message, and Help page is now customized for all common planning terms. If you see a term you don't like, just tell us and we'll change it for your whole organization, consistently across our entire system.
This release also expands the dates in the Review Month drop down from 5 years to 8 years into the future.
Friday, February 15, 2013
- Download your whole plan as a PDF. Print it out as a book! Full details are available in the Help page for this feature.
- Completed plan components are now suppressed for subsequent plan years. Objectives/Strategies with on-hold or awaiting approval statuses will continue into the next year.
- A new view is provided to make it easier for customers who are used to an X-Chart or X-Matrix to use PlanBase.