- Now find anything in the system instantly with the new Search box in the upper right hand corner of every screen.
- In addition to being calculated by the system, Scorecard Metrics can now have Quarter-to-date and Year-to-date values entered manually.
- The Business Unit CSV download now includes 2 new columns. The Cumulative? column indicates whether QTD/YTD values are Not Cumulative, User-Entered, or System-Calculated. The Load? column indicates whether the metric is Manual, Batch-Loaded, or Financial (which is also batch-loaded).
- New screens: Instances of a Function Type and Instances of a Process Type provide additional perspectives on your Scorecards. Look for the little blue view instances link on the Function Types and Process Types list screens (and in search results).
- Pareto charts and Variance Analyses can now be displayed separately on the Process Review screen.
Friday, December 6, 2013
Release 2013-12-06: Search
Posted by Glen Peterson at 11:30 AM
Labels: CSV download, search
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment